We are looking for a qualified digital account manager to join our team. The position will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of a client’s social media strategy (as planned by the client and the Digital Marketing Director), developing brand awareness, generating engagement, strategically building business for our clients, and recommending new ideas based on community interest and suggestions.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
Works closely with Project Managers, Digital Account Manager, and the Digital Marketing Director. The position requires a clear understanding of digital marketing strategies, the importance of extracting the appropriate metrics for each client, and web and social media performance analysis. Experience in social media tools to post, social media insights, website analytics, blogging, social bookmarking, social listening, community outreach development and management, and other content creation needs are essential.
- Export daily and weekly website and social media reports for all accounts
- Generate monthly heat maps for client accounts
- Provide key insights on social media trends, topics, and hashtag use to increase user engagement based on clients’ needs
- Provide day-to-day execution of client campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel and community management, content creation, online events, email, etc.
- Understand basic research techniques and methodologies and use them to support development/execution of client campaigns
- Research topics related to the latest industry happenings and be aware of new social tools and techniques, and their possible impact on improving a client’s campaign
- Maintain daily tracking/monitoring documents for the Digital Account Manager and Digital Marketing Director.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1-to-3 years of dedicated digital experience at an agency or with an existing body of work that can be seen online
- Bilingual preferred but not necessary
- Passion for Social Media, analytics and community building online, including knowledge of social media platforms, as well as tools of the trade
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand social media insights
- Ability to understand website analytics
- Ability to understand web performance reports
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks
- Attention to detail is a must
- Organizational skills a must
- Follow up and Follow through are essential for this position.
- Knowledge of online tracking and monitoring tools and ability to search and find key content within website analytics, social media insights, and SEO performance
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] and our team will review and reach out to schedule an interview.Back to blog