Web Project Manager
Apply by emailing resume to Magaly Chocano.
Web Project Manager manages web projects once account has been awarded. Accomplishes Web project objectives by establishing client relationships, project scope, designing and delivering solutions; leading team members.
Web Project Manager Duties
- Establishes Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Develops Web solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implements Web solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members’ concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assures quality Web solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and managing client and team; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Monitor progress of current projects
- Test and provide testing report to developers before releasing product to client.
- Follow up with client to ensure satisfaction throughout the project, as well as periodically after completion. Ask for referrals, sell upgrades, etc.
- Answer emails from potential clients.
- Answer/return phone calls from potential clients.
- Conduct meetings with potential clients.
- Sets meeting for potential clients.
- Use follow-up steps to keep in touch with prospects.
- Research, prepare, and send proposals to potential clients
- Communicate with the CEO, VP of Product Development and Operations Director to develop project estimates.
- Research RFPs and evaluate new ones for feasibility of proposal submittal and of development.
- Prepare, send, and follow up on contracts.
- Brainstorm and strategize solutions for client problems that fit within our capabilities.
- Prepare timeline of milestones and deadlines.
- Schedule and attend client meetings.
- External/Internal Communications with Clients through Internal Sweb processes.
- Problem Solver
- Communicate with all team members to ensure an efficient process and quality project.
- Making sure the process is smooth for client and design/dev team.
- Translate leads to sales by gaining a thorough understanding of the lead’s needs and suggesting solutions that best meet those needs.
- Provide efficient and friendly communication with all prospects in the pipeline.
- Provide timely, professional proposals.
- Provide efficient and friendly communication with all clients.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Understanding of the sales process and techniques
- In-depth understanding of Sweb Development/SwebApps products and services
- Professional but friendly and fun demeanor
- Experience in customer service
- Web, Mobile and Social Savvy
- General understanding of scope of website, social media, and website projects
- Ability to generate ballpark estimates based on initial discussions of project scope
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Attention to detail
Apply by emailing resume to Magaly Chocano.Back to blog