The Web Project Coordinator assists the web project manager once an account has been awarded. Accomplishes Web project objectives by following web project management processes within client relationships, project scope; testing and delivering solutions.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Answer emails as directed by PM
- Answer/return phone calls from potential clients
- Competitor Analysis/Site Review Pre-Kickoff
- Kickoff Brief and email w/ next steps (organize, edit, send)
- Gather any concept feedback/brief feedback, edit, and get approval
- Sitemap document creation
- Attend Meetings and Take Notes to transcribe
- Content document creation (includes scraping current content and restructuring existing content)
- Revisions to sitemap and content document
- Meeting to present wireframes
- Revisions to wireframes
- Homepage revisions based on client feedback in Trello/Invision
- Set up internal page design tasks
- Internal page revisions based on client feedback in Trello/Invision
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Recaps
- Gather and organize assets from the client (images, content, credentials, etc.)
- Set up development sprints and tasks in Trello with help from PM
- Upload images and content
- Test link to client w/ testing document
- Organize and manage client feedback in testing
- Cross-browser and device testing
- Bug documentation and review in Trello
- Launch process set up (can include account set up, explanation of pricing, and guiding client in hosting decisions, etc.)
- WordPress/CMS/System training for client
- Bug/post-launch communication with the client and internal organization
- Post mortem agenda and prep
- PM meeting
- Time/budget management for maintenance clients
- Trello/Harvest set up
- Miscellaneous tasks for clients (content updates, image updates, newsletter posting, exporting site analytics, bug troubleshooting, add WP users, reset passwords, explain why things are out of scope, emails explaining bugs/problems & options, phonecalls, etc.)
- Plugin update planning, testing, and communication
- Internal Communications with PM through Internal Sweb processes.
- Assist PM for all project coordination to make sure we have all work in line for the production team and deliverable met to clients.
- Communicate with the Project Manager to ensure an efficient process and quality project.
- Making sure the process is smooth for the client and design/dev team.
- Translate leads to sales by gaining a thorough understanding of the lead’s needs and suggesting solutions that best meet those needs.
- Provide efficient and friendly communication with all prospects in the pipeline.
- Provide efficient and friendly communication with all clients.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- In-depth understanding of Sweb Development services
- Professional but friendly and fun demeanor
- Experience in customer service
- Web, Mobile, and Social Savvy
- General understanding of the scope of website, social media, and website projects
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy, Flexibility, Reliability, Teamwork
How To Apply
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] and our team will review and reach out to schedule an interview.Back to blog